Wednesday, July 30, 2014

3 sisters birthday

Happy hump day! (insert camel voice)...Can you believe it 2 posts in 1 week?! haha! I recently had the pleasure of making these for a 3 sisters birthday party!  It was a bit of an asian theme, so this is what I came up with.  Let me just say that I love this box!! Don't be surprised if you start seeing it a lot more soon!  It is very easy to make, and does save a lot of paper.  This die cut is from sizzix, it is called the scalloped gable! The scalloped tag is part of the die cut, so that is a major bonus!  I found this stamp with 3 asian sisters, I stamped it on the tags and colored them for some fun.  There is chichi dango mochi in the boxes, and I tied them with pretty ribbons!  










This was part of the party decor!  I cut out sakura flowers in all different sizes and paired different colors to make it pop! The origami cranes were actually supposed to be an entirely different idea, but with lack of time, I wasn't able to execute the plan.  I went to plan B with these pretty cranes, and just double stick taped them down to the flowers and plopped them to the tables for some extra decor!  It is a simple idea, but it really did make a difference of the overall look of the tables and the entire setup.  I am so happy with how it came out.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥