Thursday, January 15, 2015

Don't believe me, just watch!



This is so awesome!! Bruno was on Ellen the other day, and hit knocked it out of the park again!! This song is so catchy, whenever I hear it, my legs start moving, hips start swaying! Love, love, love it!!  I think it's so cool how they got the audience to participate with the performance!! I have to admit, I have watched this almost 20 times since Tuesday!! There's something about it that puts a smile on my face!! I love the lyrics to this song!! I can't stop thinking, how awesome it would've been if he had this song last year when he came home to Hawaii!  Seeing this live in concert, would be amazing!!  I think, what if he did have this song last year...when he performed it would he change the hallelujah to honolulu?! haha!  It has a nice ring to it.... Girls hit your HONOLULU!  The best part is, "don't believe me, just watch!"  I love it!  I am determined to learn the moves that they do to this song! Does it count as part of my fitness regimen? :) This brightens my day, I hope it brightens yours!


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. you can always count on bruno to put on a good show! a true performer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song too. I remember Chris Jamieson sang it on The Voice and oh, I watched it over and over and over again like you. Can't help but feel so upbeat with this song. Makes me want to rock out to. Ha-ha-ha. TFS and also for your sweet comment on my blog. Have a rockin' evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song too. I remember Chris Jamieson sang it on The Voice and oh, I watched it over and over and over again like you. Can't help but feel so upbeat with this song. Makes me want to rock out to. Ha-ha-ha. TFS and also for your sweet comment on my blog. Have a rockin' evening.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥